Sunday, December 29, 2019

Garage Sale Finds

I love going to garage sales and finding beautiful things, I especially like it when I get it so cheap. 
I was out early today, probably the last weekend for garage sales because its going to get colder, and wow, I found some really cool stuff.
I found this beautiful chandelier for only $5. I gave the chandelier to my mom to hang in her kitchen over her table and she loves it. You're not going to believe how much I paid for it... $5!!! 


This beautiful silver stag sculpture was only $2! I couldn't believe it, I grabbed it 
real quick and now it sits on one of my cabinets. I love it!

S E N D   M E   P H O T O S   O F   Y O U R   G R E A T    T H R I F T Y   F I N D S
Email me photos of your garage sale or thrift store finds and I will post it here on my blog.


H O M E   D E C O R A T I N G   C R A F T S  |  O R G A N I Z A T I O N A L   C R A F T S

Follow me on instagram @thriftyrevamps
#gingersthriftyrevamps

Thanks so much!

Send me your craft requests!
Leave a comment on this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love reading comments!